BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Islamic Widget

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FAKE smile.

dgn lafaz basmallah.

hi all.

dear mr. b and bloggers.
it's time for me to express my feelings.

you know what, it's hard to pretend to smile infront of them
while your heart is badly injured.
they might noticed the changes that happened to me but
i won't speak it out. FOR SURE.

it's not i takut nak cakap ke apa
it's just i'm scared that i will hurt them.
i mean, takut diorang terguris ke apa.
i'm damn bad in expressing my dissatisfaction.
my words boleh menyentuh sensitiviti and i can't prevent it from happen.

tambah pulak we're in group.
so tak sampai hati nak libatkan those yg innocent.
seriously tak sampai hati :(

so mr. b what should i do??
sekarang i just boleh bersabar and try to act like normal.
but the question is, SAMPAI BILA MAMPU BERTAHAN?
at that time i really need someone to talk and thanks to
eyra (NUR SYAHIRAH ARIFFIN)
for your concern and sudi mendengar. :)

2 comments:

waniwano said...

im here if u need me.. i'll always be here..

beyla dolica said...

thank you so much :)